Israel America Foundation for the Be'er Sheba Foundation
Be're Sheba, Israel. This is israel's fourth largest city with a population of some 180,000. It is know as the capital of the Negev. It is in the southern portion of Israel and has 60% of the country's total land area. Be'er Sheva provides serves to the nearly 1/2 million Negeve residents. Know as the City of the Patriarch Abraham, Be'er Sheba is home to residents from more than 60 different countries around the world.
To help the municipality of Beer Sheba in the Negev where the expansion in Israel is the greatest.
- To help build ehtiopian artisan's crafts workshops
- Shelters for women and the homeless
- Integrated public playgrounds adapted to suit the motor-impaired and wheelchair-bound youngsters.
- Endowing a wing of a new neighborhood synagogue or underwriting the costs of one.
- The Bar and Bat Mitzvah studies of new immigrants.
- Donating vehicles to provide transporation for able disabled elderly.
- Refurbishing neighborhood community centers
- center for aid to women and children in weaker neighborhoods.